Saturday, June 5, 2010

Weekend Random Recipe #1 (and a speedy Ginger Loaf)

Well the weekend recipe has been selected, Mr Hooper chose to start with a random selection from Jamie Olivers' cookbook Cook withJamie. And the recipe chosen is called 'Lovely easy caramelle with ricotta, basil and black olives'. It sounds delicious, but eek its pasta! I am going to have to start preparing my arm muscles for tomorrows rolling marathon....wish me luck.

If you have any hot tips on pasta making, please share them with me, I need all the help I can get!

I have just whipped up a quick snack from another food blogger, Sunday Hotpants, a delicious Ginger Loaf that took literally 10 minutes to throw together, perfect for this miserable Saturday afternoon in Auckland. Fresh from the oven the outside is a glorious golden colour and has a slightly chewy crust. I confess, I also layered on some butter...so good, go through the link for the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment